Getting Started: Donations Overview
The donations tab shows all donation records that can be found within your 360MatchPro account. This includes specific information for each donation record that flows into 360MatchPro. This may include:
- Date of donation
- First and last name of the donor
- Donation amount
- The email address of the donor
- Phone number
- Company information
- Status of matching gift
- Key insights
- Campaign name
- Email send/open/click data
- Donation Identifier
How Data Flows Into 360MatchPro:
The donor information is pulled into 360MatchPro in 1 of 3 ways: Depending on what platform you have integrated with 360MatchPro, the donation record can be pulled from:
- Donation platforms / peer-to-peer giving platforms
- CRM integrations
- CSV file imports
The company name column is where the donor’s company name is placed if the donor has identified that they work for a company. This company information can get pulled from your organization’s CRM, donation platform, and/or CSV import depending on how your donation or CRM platform integrates with 360MatchPro.
A company that is blue with a hyperlink is a company that is in Double the Donation's database.
A company that is black with no hyperlink is free-form text entered by a donor which doesn't match a company in Double the Donation's database.
You’ll be able to view an overview of the matching gift company by clicking on the company name under the “Company” column. When you select the company, a new window will pop up with an overview of the matching gift company including:
- Matching gift form
- Match ratio
- Min/max amounts matched by the company
- Employee eligibility,
- Type of nonprofit eligible for a match
- Contact information to the matching gift company
- Volunteer grant information, if applicable.
The statuses show where the donor is in the matching gift submission process and correspond to the automated email streams.
Initial Donation Records:
There are seven matching gift statuses for any donation record that is in 360MatchPro. These statuses are the following:
- Unknown Employer
- Waiting for Donor
- Match Initiated
- Match Initiated- Donor Verified (can't be filtered, but will be seen in the donations table)
- Pending Payment
- Match Complete
These donor statuses are determined in a number of ways including:
- The donor's usage of the matching gift search tool
- The donor's interactions with 360MatchPro emails
- 360MatchPro system automation
- Nonprofit updates within 360MatchPro
Sorting and Filtering:
You can filter all of your individual donation records based on:
- Match status
- Program eligibility
You can sort most columns in Ascending or Descending order using the up/down arrows:
We provide visual icons to help you get quick insights into different elements of a donation record. These are:
- MG - Company has a matching gift program
- VG - Company has a volunteer grant program
- Forms - Double the Donation has a link to a company form in our database
- DN-Email - The email address associated with an individual donation record has been marked as Do-Not-Email. This may happen if a donor is ineligible, they unsubscribed, or if they were added to the blacklist. Click here to learn more about the email blacklist and unsubscribes.
360MatchPro shows you how many emails associated with each donation have been delivered/opened/clicked/bounced.
Getting Started - Integration Configuration
360MatchPro has the ability to integrate with multiple type of platforms that your organization may use, including: Donation forms Nonprofit CRMs Crowdfunding platforms Peer-to-peer fundraising platforms Content Management Systems Charity Auction ...
Getting Started: Settings Overview
Settings Overview Your Settings Overview within your 360MatchPro account will show you great insight on how your settings are configured. You'll be able to see the following information: Dedicated matching gift page URL From Email Address From Email ...
Sorting and Filtering Donation Records
Within your 360MatchPro account portal, you have the ability to sort and filter donation records to narrow down the exact data that you are looking for. Filtering Donation Records You have the ability to filter donation records based on the ...
Understanding Individual records
Each donation record includes the following information: Donation date First and last name of the donor Donation amount Donor’s email address Phone number (if applicable) Company name (if applicable) Campaign name Donation identifier number ...
Getting Started: Data Import Overview
Data Import You can manually upload donation records into 360MatchPro by using a CSV file. This feature is useful if you have any offline or historical donation records and like to import those donation records into 360MatchPro so automated matching ...