Getting Started: Donations Overview
The donations tab shows all donation records that can be found within your 360MatchPro account. This includes specific information for each donation record that flows into 360MatchPro. This may include:
- Date of donation
- First and last name of the donor
- Donation amount
- The email address of the donor
- Phone number
- Company information
- Status of matching gift
- Key insights
- Campaign name
- Email send/open/click data
- Donation Identifier
- Source of donation
How Data Flows Into 360MatchPro:
The donor information is pulled into 360MatchPro in 1 of 3 ways: Depending on what platform you have integrated with 360MatchPro, the donation record can be pulled from:
- Donation platforms / peer-to-peer giving platforms
- CRM integrations
- CSV file imports
The company name column is where the donor’s company name is placed if the donor has identified that they work for a company. This company information can get pulled from your organization’s CRM, donation platform, and/or CSV import depending on how your donation or CRM platform integrates with 360MatchPro.
A company that is blue with a hyperlink is a company that is in Double the Donation's database.
A company that is black with no hyperlink is free-form text entered by a donor which doesn't match a company in Double the Donation's database.
You’ll be able to view an overview of the matching gift company by clicking on the company name under the “Company” column. When you select the company, a new window will pop up with an overview of the matching gift company including:
- Matching gift form
- Match ratio
- Min/max amounts matched by the company
- Employee eligibility,
- Type of nonprofit eligible for a match
- Contact information to the matching gift company
- Volunteer grant information, if applicable.
The statuses show where the donor is in the matching gift submission process and correspond to the automated email streams.
Initial Donation Records:
There are seven matching gift statuses for any donation record that is in 360MatchPro. These statuses are the following:
- Unknown Employer
- Waiting for Donor
- Match Initiated
- Match Initiated- Donor Verified (Note: You can filter to this status by clicking on 'Donor Submitted' in the Eligibility dropdown menu)
- Pending Payment
- Match Complete
These donor statuses are determined in a number of ways including:
- The donor's usage of the matching gift search tool
- The donor's interactions with 360MatchPro emails
- 360MatchPro system automation
- Nonprofit updates within 360MatchPro
The eligibilities give you insight into where donors are in the matching gift submission process and the companies that they work for.
- Match Eligible - The donor works for a company with a matching gift program.
- Volunteer Grant Eligible - The donor works for a company with a volunteer grant program.
- Forms Available - Double the Donation has a link to the company form in our database.
- Donor Submitted - The donor interacted with the matching gift emails to report that they submitted their matching gift request.
- High Net Worth - This eligibility is exclusive to clients using Windfall. Learn more in this article.
Sorting and Filtering:
You can filter all of your individual donation records based on:
- Donor status
You can sort most columns in Ascending or Descending order using the up/down arrows:
You have the option to switch from Simple Search to Advanced Search. To switch to Advanced Search, select 'Switch to Advanced Search.'
In the Advanced Search, you can search for and filter all of your individual donation records based on:
To switch back to Simple Search, select 'Switch to Simple Search.'
We provide visual icons to help you get quick insights into different elements of a donation record. These are:
- MG - Company has a matching gift program
- VG - Company has a volunteer grant program
- Forms - Double the Donation has a link to a company form in our database
- DN-Email - The email address associated with an individual donation record has been marked as Do-Not-Email. This may happen if a donor is ineligible, they unsubscribed, or if they were added to the blocklist. Click here to learn more about the email blocklist and unsubscribes.
360MatchPro shows you how many emails associated with each donation have been delivered/opened/clicked/bounced.
360MatchPro displays where each individual donation originated. Options in the Source column include:
- Partner platform name: If the donation entered 360MatchPro through a partner platform integration, the name of that partner will appear in the Source column. Note that not all partner platform integrations support this functionality. In these cases, the Source will be "API."
- CSV Import: If the donation came through a manual CSV data import, "CSV Import" will appear in the Source column. Learn more about CSV data import in this article.
- API: If the donation entered 360MatchPro through APIs, "API" will appear in the Source column. Most often, this value will appear when your organization is using either a custom API integration or a partner platform integration that does not support passing their platform name into 360MatchPro.
- Custom source [very rare]: If your organization is using a custom integration and provides a value for the "Source" field, that custom value will appear in the Source column. This is very rare. Almost all custom integrations do not pass a specific value in the Source field, instead leaving the default blank value.
Getting Started: Settings Overview
Settings Within the Settings tab, you can configure your 360MatchPro account settings to meet your organization's needs. You will be able to access the following settings: API Keys Plugin Settings Exclusion Rules Company Exclusions Manage Programs ...
Sorting and Filtering Donation Records
Within your 360MatchPro account portal, you have the ability to sort and filter donation records to narrow down the exact data that you are looking for. Filtering Donation Records You have the ability to filter donation records based on the ...
Understanding Individual records
Each donation record includes the following information: Donation date First and last name of the donor Donation amount Donor’s email address Phone number (if applicable) Company name (if applicable) Donor Status Campaign name Donation identifier ...
Getting Started: Integration Configuration
360MatchPro has the ability to integrate with multiple type of platforms that your organization may use, including: Donation forms Nonprofit CRMs Crowdfunding platforms Peer-to-peer fundraising platforms Content Management Systems Charity Auction ...
Getting Started: Views Overview
Views 360MatchPro has the ability to automatically filter donation records and there are three different views that can automatically filter donation records. This Views tab helps you narrow down your donation records poll and you may want to follow ...