Step #1: Click on "View site" in your Blackbaud NetCommunity account.
Step #2: From the main donation page, click "Edit this page."
Step #3: Click the icon in the corner of the actual donation form, then click "Edit."
Step #4: Scroll down to the confirmation screen options. Make sure you're in the "Use custom confirmation screen" tab. Click "View" and then "Code."
Step #5: Insert the Double the Donation Embed Code into the HTML Source Editor.
Note: We recommend including the following text:
- A header for matching gifts
- Sample text: "Make Your Donation Go Twice as Far"
- Some information on matching gifts
- Sample text: "Did you know that many companies match donations made by their employees to our organization? To see if your company will match your donation and to access the appropriate forms, guidelines, and instructions, please use the search box below."
- Double the Donation's matching gift iFrame
Then click "Update" and save the changes.
Example: The Piedmont Foundation's donation confirmation page
Access Your Double the Donation Embed Code
If you’re not sure how to access the Double the Donation Embed Code, please follow the below steps:
- Log into your Double the Donation account by going to https://doublethedonation.com/members/ .
- Choose the Embed Our Plugin Link.
- Copy the iFrame Embed Code.
Q: Where else can I embed Double the Donation's plugin?
A: We recommend you create a dedicated matching gift page on your website to place matching gift information in the path of every website visitor, not just those already on your confirmation page. On this page, you can explain what matching gift programs are and provide donors with a chance to look up their employer’s program forms, guidelines, and instructions. Your dedicated matching gift page will become a useful resource to include in emails, newsletters, and direct messages.
To install Double the Donation’s matching gift search tool anywhere on your website, simply copy and paste the same Embed Code that you used before. Take a look at an example from the University of Pikeville: