The person who created our Double the Donation account is no longer with our nonprofit. How do I access our account?
If your nonprofit has a subscription to Double the Donation's services and you no longer are able to access your account, please take the following steps:
Key things to consider: Your organization's account has your organization's donor data in it. To protect your donor data, your organization's Administrators are responsible for adding/removing authorized users on your account. If a former employee leaves your organization, there are a number of ways your organization can re-gain access to your Double the Donation account. To protect the security of accounts, Double the Donation doesn't typically add users to any account.
1. The simplest way is to recommend that the new user get the credentials for the account by asking the former administrator of the account or asking the former administrator to add you as a new user on the account.
2. If you as the user have access to that former email address but don't know the password, reset the password here
3. If the former admin on the account is no longer with the organization and/or the new user has no access to that email address, try the following:
- The new user has to contact the email administrator to discuss options on gaining access to that former email address. Ask your email administrator if they can give you access to the email address, or pass along a password reset email for the account.
- Consider setting up a catch-all account to help you retrieve emails sent to the email address; Your email administrator can assist with this. A catch-all account is an email address that collects all emails addressed to your domain, including email addresses unknown to the server. A catch-all account is useful for catching and storing emails addressed to misspelled recipients in a domain. After setting up the catch-all account, you can click reset your password. After resetting the password, sign in to your account with Double the Donation and then update the email address on the account to your current email address.
- Ask your colleagues to see if they were added as Admins on your account. Typically we recommend three admins so there's a good chance one of your colleagues is also an Admin. If so, they can log in and add you as a user by following these instructions (Add user Guide).
Please set a new password within 24 hours. If you are unable to find it in your inbox, please check your spam or junk folder. The email link will expire in 24 hours. Once you log in, you can add your email address as a new user and remove the former employees' email addresses.
We highly recommend adding at least 3 email addresses to the account to prevent this in the future: 1) General inbox email address, 2) Matching gifts or donations email address 3) Primary contact person.
How do I change the primary point of contact for our organization's Double the Donation subscription?
If you created a Double the Donation account and you would like to switch the primary point point of contact, please submit a support ticket with as much of the following information as possible: Your email address that you used when you created your ...
How can I reset my organization's Double the Donation password?
You can reset your Double the Donation password by going to https://doublethedonation.com/members/login/, click on "Forgot password" and enter the email address that was used when your organization became a Double the Donation client. If you no ...
What is the username that I use to log into my account?
You can log into your Double the Donation account by going to https://doublethedonation.com/members/login. When you or a member of your nonprofit organization signed up for your Double the Donation account, you created your account credentials. Your ...
How do we update the contact person on our hosted page?
This feature is currently only available for nonprofits using the 360MatchPro Legacy Plan. You can easily change your point of contact or other information on your hosted matching gift page at any time. To do so, log into your organization's Double ...
User Locked Out of Account
If a user from your organization is locked out of their account, you as an administrator role within your account have the ability to send password reset email to the user. Go through the following steps: Login to your account Navigate to User ...