Because 360MatchPro integrates with many different types of platforms, nonprofit users often find that our matching gift software can integrate with both your CRM and/or donation form.
- CRM integrations: Donation records can flow directly from your organization's CRM into 360MatchPro. This often results in getting a lot more of your donation records into 360MatchPro.
- Donation integrations: Most of our donation platform integrations include a streamlined search tool on the donation form and/or confirmation screen which the donor can use when giving to your organization to begin the matching gift submission process. This helps get more employer information associated with donation records as donors will be more likely to use the streamlined search tool when giving to your organization.
Preventing Duplicates Donations:
1) Duplicate Donations Exclusion Rule
When using multiple integrations, you can prevent duplicate records from being imported into 360MatchPro by setting a limit for Duplicate donations. Access this within your Settings under Exclusion Rules.
If records are entered into your CRM on a real-time basis, we recommend setting the number of days to 1-2 days. If donations are loaded into your CRM less frequently (e.g. weekly or bi-weekly), we suggest that you go back further (e.g. 27 days).
When you are using multiple integrations, such as a CRM and a donation form, each platform that records donation data might send slightly different amounts to 360MatchPro. For example, one system might include a processing fee in the total donation amount, while the other system removes all fees and just stores the donation portion of the charge as the total amount. In these cases, we highly recommend using the additional filter to exclude records with the same email address and donation amounts within 20% of each other. The 20% buffer is calculated to catch most of these discrepancies based on industry averages for processing fees, platform fees, transaction fees, etc.
2) CRM-Specific Inclusion or Exclusion
If you are a nonprofit organization and have integrated with RE-NXT or Salesforce in addition to other donation platforms, you can set up inclusions and/or exclusions to prevent duplicate donations from entering 360MatchPro.
- View this guide to learn how to set inclusions and exclusions with the Salesforce integration.
- View this guide to learn how to set inclusions and exclusions with the RE-NXT integration.
Below are popular examples that most of our clients have seen when managing multiple integrations:
1. Allegiance and ACD Direct
Often organizations that use Allegiance will use ACD Direct forms as well, and vice versa. Both platforms are a donation/pledge form where you have the ability to include our search tool onto the donation/pledge form so your donors can easily start the matching gift submission process right away by searching for their donor's name.
- To incorporate matching gifts into your ACD call scripts, please contact your ACD Direct Account Executive.
2. Salesforce CRM and Classy Donation Forms
There are organizations that use Salesforce CRM and Classy Donation forms. When these integrations are active, new donation records from within your CRM will flow into 360MatchPro and donations from your Classy forms will also flow into 360MatchPro post-transaction.
For the Salesforce integration, you have the ability to activate the integration between 360MatchPro and Salesforce by logging in to your account through 360MatchPro --> Settings --> Integrations. View our integration guide with Salesforce
To prevent duplicates from occurring, you can make exclusions within the Classy integration. To get assistance on this, please email us at email@example.com
3. Raiser's Edge NXT and Online Express, Luminate, or NetCommunity forms
Some organizations use Raiser's Edge NXT as their CRM and other Blackbaud platforms for their donation form, such as Online Express, Luminate, or NetCommunity Forms. Your donation records within your CRM will flow into 360MatchPro. For the donation platforms (Online Express, Luminate, or NetCommunity), you have the ability to add our streamlined matching gift search tool on your donation form, so you are able to track donors' employer information if they use the search tool.
Raiser's Edge NXT CRM
The great news is that we have a straightforward integration with Raiser's Edge NXT CRM. You would have to set up within your Raiser's Edge NXT account, then login within 360MatchPro under Settings --> Integrations (scroll down until you see Blackbaud). To view the integration guide, view this article
When the integration is active, you can exclude donations form a specific campaign or fund. Also, you can import records with donation timestamps before a certain day. If donations enter Blackbaud on a real-time basis, we recommend 1 or 2 days. If donations are loaded into Blackbaud less frequently (e.g. weekly), we suggest that you go back further (e.g. 7 days).
Donation Forms (Online Express, Luminate, NetCommunity)
We have technology partners that work on integrating your donation forms (Online Express, Luminate, or NetCommunity).