2. In the second browser tab, log in to 360MatchPro.
3. In your 360MatchPro account, navigate to "Settings" on the left-hand side, then click "Email Settings".
4. Under the From Email Address box, enter the email address for your organization's domain where you'd like emails to come from. (ie. firstname.lastname@example.org). Then click "Save Email Settings."
If you want replies from donors to go to an inbox other than the email address you've listed as the From Email address, you have the option to enter a Reply-To email address. Make sure to click "Save Email Settings" for any entries to apply. Then click "Save Email Settings."
5. From the CNAME Setup Table, there are three CNAME records. Copy the first value from the Hostname column, switch to the browser tab containing your DNS settings, and paste it into the corresponding field in your DNS provider account. Some DNS providers will refer to Hostnames as Aliases.
7. Complete these steps for all three CNAME records in your 360MatchPro, then Save your changes in your DNS provider account.
If these scenarios do not apply to your CNAME records, please reach out to email@example.com to troubleshoot to find a solution.