Blacklist: Understanding Notes
What does the Notes column on the Email Blacklist represent?
The Notes column indicates how a donation record was added to the blacklist.
It can take the following values:
- Ineligible donor - blacklisted for X more days: The donor is ineligible (the donor has identified this in the matching gift emails) and therefore their email is blacklisted for X months. Our recommendation is 180 days and the default is saved as this.
- Donor unsubscribed from emails: For email addresses, the donor pressed the "unsubscribe" link in the matching gift email; this donor's email is permanently blacklisted.
- Donor marked as spam: The donor marked the email as spam; this donor's email is permanently blacklisted.
- Email address bounced: The email bounced and was not deliverable; this donor's email is permanently blacklisted.
- Blacklisted by an admin user: when you manually add an email address to the blacklist; this donor is permanently blacklisted.
- Imported from CRM: For customers that have a direct CRM integration with 360MatchPro; they are permanently blacklisted.
- Blacklisted via an API call: The add_phone_blacklist or add_email_blacklist 360MatchPro REST endpoints were used; this donor is permanently blacklisted.
Blacklist: How Records are Added
Adding Donation Records to Blacklist Donation records can be added to the blacklist in the following ways: If you have direct CRM integration with 360MatchPro and have donation records tagged "Do not email" those donation records will be added to ...
Blacklist: Phone Blacklist
If your organization calls your donors to follow up regarding matching gifts, you can utilize the phone blacklist. Add phone numbers to the phone blacklist by clicking on "Add Phone Numbers to Blacklist" then enter the email address and click "Add ...
Getting Started: Email Blacklist and Unsubscribes
Blacklist Management Overview Within your 360MatchPro portal, navigate to "Blacklist Management," which can be found under "Settings." You can use this blacklist to manually indicate donors who should no longer be receiving automated emails or being ...
Send Emails in Bulk
To efficiently follow up with donors, you can email multiple donors at once. This is particularly useful when you'd like to manually follow up after the automated emails have run their course. 1. Filter/Sort Donation Records Within 360MatchPro, go ...
What happens when a donor clicks "My donation is not eligible for a matching gift"?
For an overview of the automated outreach in 360MatchPro, click here. What happens when a donor clicks the "My donation is not eligible for a matching gift" link within the email sent through 360MatchPro? If a donor isn't eligible for a matching gift ...